Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Glitter up!

I am very much into gold glitter these days. I saw so many creative projects on pinterest, I decided to finally give it a shot!



I have had this old chrome frame that I never really used. So I used some mod podge and a paintbrush to transform it into this: 



I am very cheesy when it comes to my husband and our marriage. Our three year anniversary is coming up, so I figured that our 1000-day anniversary is also coming up (I don't think there is anything wrong with hunting for reasons to celebrate). Therefore, I got another idea! 

I used Word to simply print a matrix of hearts and coloured a few in to make a '1000'. I gifted it to him on our 1000th day together. 


How are you creative with gold glitter? Thoughts on celebrating 1000 days? Leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment